- Law Trainee
- Advocate Seat Clark
- District Bar Staff
- Police Administration
- Revenue Administration
- Hathras Administration
- Commission Related
Welcome to District Bar Association Hathras
Aims & Objectives
* To uphold the dignity and integrity of the Bar and to develop a healthy bench and Bar relationship so as to bring equity and justice to the litigants and society at large.
* To Promote a healthy work relationship and to balance unity and harmony amongst the members of the Bar.
* To Provide basic infrastructure and facilities fr the members of the Hathras Bar Association.
* To bring in work transparency and accountability in the functioning of the activities of the Bar.
* To carry out welfare oriented activities for the members of the Bar.
* To encourage wider and direct participation of the members of the Bar in the functioning of the Bar.
* To check and prevent abuse of law and justice and to take remedial steps thereof.
* To bring in more work opportunities for the members of the Bar.
* To effectively represent the Bar and to uphold the interest of the Bar at all levels of administrative, legislative and other authorities.
* To develop a friendly work atmosphere and encourage suggestions from members so as to make the Bar an ever progressive and unique identity.